Tuesday 22 January 2013

Fragrance & Loved


To make up for my absence yesterday ... I'm going to (spuriously) merge two prompts together! Is this against the rules? Hmmm.Well, anyway, at the top of our road there is a great florist and a couple of days ago, J returned  bearing a beautiful bunch of roses. The colours are ace - reds, oranges, pinks and yellows. And they smell gorgeous, so once they start to wilt I'm tempted to make this rosewater spray. Around the time of the flower buying it also happened to be my Mum's birthday - so perhaps inspired by the recent trend for simple geometric jewellery and  the bright hues of the flowers I put together this necklace ... Hope she likes it! (P.S apologies the images are a little grainy - natural light has been in short supply of late)

No comments:

Post a Comment